Forum YAMAHA TY

Le forum des passionnés de Yamaha TY / The yamaha TY enthusiast forum

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message
l'équipe du forum
l'équipe du forum

Posté: 04 Jan 2014, 10:01 

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum for enthusiasts of YAMAHA TY . Here you will be able to share, find and provide information on all aspects of near and far to the YAMAHA trial .
On this forum, we will find what we all bring, then let be actors and facilitators within our means and our knowledge.
Here , I would like everyone to be its own moderator and that we all act in a spirit of cooperation , sharing, respect and frienship. Thank you to read and follow the rules in the following post .
As you will see , the titles of forums appears in French and also in English because the YAMAHA TY has been broadcast around the world, our foreign friends also belong here . I hope they will come. So everyone can express themselves in French or English , as he wishes . Then everyone is free to translate on the Internet or ask for help to understand the case, I 'm sure we'll find volunteer translators .
This year marks the 40th anniversary of the first TY 250 , a beautiful birthday that accompanies the birth of this forum,

Welcome to you all!

Profil Site Internet